Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Okay, sorry that I didn't blog, I wanted to, but something happened and =/ you know, I couldn't do it. Okay, so anyway, on Monday, school was overall nice, I escaped (ponteng) class since the last period the teachers' all have meeting and can't teach, therefore, all students in the school ran out of their classes with their bags, packed with their books, pencil cases yada yada. xD And what caused me to not blogging was (not blaming Indians, but part of them) this temple, which was built around my house here, thinks they are such great buffaloes, dug a hole near the telephony cable pole. So you roughly know what is going to happen, right? And then here comes a big lorry (belongs to factory) accidentally ter-hit the phone cables, not pole, and the whole pole went 60 degree upwards. Guess what, this time around, that case wouldn't affect the internet, phone and etcetera. But at night... It is joy for the Indian kids, they can easily stand on the ground and take a ... whatever-you-call-the-scissors-that-cuts-the-hedge to cut the phone cable down and sell them. Fuck the kids, this time, I'm gonna bust their arses. I don't give a damn anymore.

So I came back from school on Monday, on the way, where there are people selling junk foods places larh, a group of motorists (motorists as in road users), grouped up at the railing. 2 students, on a motorcycle, hit by a ... 3 tonnes lorry. 3 tonnes, you guys know how big ma? I think... 2M high. Not those that carry earth, those that use to carry big rubbish dump ones la... And the 2 freaking students, they are god damned lucky, they escaped death!!!!! And guess what, the pillion, escaped unhurt, the motorcyclist, escaped with only minor injury on his right shoulder... uniform torn. That's all happened to them. Were they lucky?

As I got home, I ate and immediately practiced my guitar, but in 2minutes I'm off-dead on my bed. Slept till 6pm, woke up with super-painful-aches on my back bone, rib bones, collar bone. Before this happened, it started in school during Chemistry, during then, I had only chest pain. So, the very night, around 8pm, just as I laid down on my bed for 5 minutes, I close my eyes to rest my mind... Opened my eyes and found that my breath is 38.5 degrees Celsius(seen the doctor and the temperature was this). Went to the doctor, he's someone who is Chinese-Indian (short-formed Chin-Dian). So when it's my turn, went in, check-up, 38.5 degrees Celsius, inform doctor about other symptoms, so as there were no other patients waiting outside, Dr, my mom and I talked a bit. He advised a lot about SMKSAS and Sekolah Sri Acmar - the difference. He also said he knows Mr Ng =O According to him, Mr Ng is 5 years older than him. Haha. So we actually talked about health, governments and taxes and stuffs. Ok la.. Let me go back to what happened on Monday morning.

@!#^*)!@(*#)(*!$$#$%^&*() here we are. Okay, after the assembly, we got meeting for clubs (PBSM, Scouts, Girl Guides all that) I am NEW, right??? And so, I saw a "teacher" and asked, and how the fuck do I know, that she is principal =.= and anyway, so I asked what I should do and stuffs, she scolded me, what the fuck la, I think she doesn't know who is in charge anyway... NOOB! I think you are worse than my dog. This school's teacher's are kind of racist, some of them. One day I pop your tires arh, tell you all teachers, beware. Even if you keep an eye on me, I'll pop it in a blink of an eye. Bitches and bastards.

So now I'm cured, only drank the medicine doctor gave me, once, and now all okay, but have to finish the anti-biotics la... zzz... Oh yea, to Yana, Mei Yee and Nee Voon, you three suck la == noisy like orang utan during the TOA talk. Someone tipped me off just now when I was in Acmar. (: I am at Acmar everyday, I am just at somewhere watching everyone, not in the car obviously =.=... Anyhoos, the TOA students, graphics works are great especially "Memorial". Ok la, I want go clear my e-mails. (: For those who wants Photoshop crack, just find me la, I distributing =.= after so long keeping it, there is no use to it. I'm missing everyone larh, Sean, Vi Kern, Yana, Kong Heng, Lion, Mei Yee, Christopher, Jia Yi(form 2), Ian, Eu Weng (ganbatte, help Blue house win this year!), and not forgetting the annoying dude, Hanwee, xD feeder in DotA.

Bye guys, love y'all. And people from Penang[y'all should know who] (include the food too), Singaporean friends (Steve Chia, Hong Yee, Sugene), my australian friend ..forgotten his name =.=, all larh that I know... especially the GAY Leader of TSE! xDD ~~~ Silvan ~~~

PS: Is it too long a post? :B