Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Woo... connection back good again. Yesterday after it was fixed, hell of a connection, freaking slow, but now I just woke up from sleep, it's all smooth. Thank god it only took one day to "smoothen" the connection. Last night, I found all the 80's song that I'd been looking for 3years. They are, Cutting Crew, Foreigner, John Waite, Mr. Mister, REO Speedwagon and lastly Toto. There are others but I don't like it, such as, Kate Bush with her song Wow. Ain't that nice though it is my favorite genre. Yana, get online and get their songs from me, you'll love it. I love Cutting Crew most xD

- (I Just) Died In Your Arms - is a lovely song for couples, Vyckurnes, present this song to "HER", okay?

And umm, Vyc, I wanted to call you but, phone no credit, house phone the cable... connected wrongly zzz... wanted to play CS with you and Sean. If this year Acmar got Family Day or Canteen Day (is it same??) I'll bring all my friend in SMKSAS to Acmar. =) Sean will fall in love with 2 girls in my class for sure xDDD 1 pretty and shorter than me wakakaka (just below my eyes level). and another one, taller than me.... no need say, taller than Em also, Sean >_> she's around your height lo... She is... 2-5cm taller than me nia. Still shorter than Sean la =.=

Sean sure FALL in LOVE de... Sugene want bet ma? Vyc want? Yana, Kay, all of you who reads my blog, want?? o.O He might not show on the outside, but sure like them in the inside, so anyway in previous posts, I talked about them (classmates) and the girl's name (correction) is Chen Ei -.- Not 'Ee'.

Sien ar! Sean vyc CS this saturday. Tharcanaa, go find 'Mak Wing Yok' and ask him what GG-Client is, ask him to teach you how to use, then we play CS. See how good you are playing against other people. =/

List of CS Players and DotA (Who want play please tell me, I intro you guys to each other)

Mak Wing Yok
Khai Loon
____ Siong (dunno what Siong liao)
Sean Louis
Vi Kern
Wong Jia Shawn(maybe)
Ng Chee Hong <_>