Another game has been organized. It'll be a treasure hunt. Real one, mini amazing race at the condominium next to Pelangi Heights. Tricia, hope you can come. Michelle please come too. Wing Yow I'll inform you if Tricia is going.
I'm gonna be the AJK (host, not hostess) again. I'll be preparing some nasty stuff for people to play. I'm not gonna reveal it yet. I need a cameraman too... Anybody? Take picture of those players when they do the activity. Don't get turned on guys, cause it's not a pornography.
Okay tata. I gotta do more Photoshopping. Will upload as soon as I finished some of them. Making FF for Shawn Ng too. Since he's soooo sooo into FF (Final Fantasy).
-=edit=-
after checking out prices at markets. i found that nVidia FX 5200 is not that good and nVidia 8500 GT is better and kinda new... i think it was released in 2005 - 2007. Price for FX 5200 is 200+. Price for 8500 GT is rm275 at minimum. So you should know which I would choose rite? haha. wing yow, check if your dad allow you to order 8500 GT. I would buy at 275 bucks @_@ arigato. sure buy if cheap. =DD

