Friday, February 22, 2008

Hmmm. He's lying again. Sigh, what to do. Liar will remain a liar.

"fuck you lah, my msn password holds my blogger account, forums and a lot you know??!"

Wooo... if he knows his msn password, he dare to say he forgot his blogger password? wow... I'm impressed. And dammit, my RM 18.40 . I bet he'd spent it already.

Let me tell everyone in Acmar something that a far away friend of mine told me.

"You should forget the past, the memories, no matter how fond it is. Forget them, forget the useless people who doesn't know how to appreciate you."

Yes I did something and someone doesn't even FREAKING say 'THANK YOU'. Is it that hard for you people to say? And yes, what my friend told will be done. And, oh.. after I get my RM 18.40, I won't be going to Acmar anymore. Not even once I'll step my foot there. First of all, and first reason.

Bitch - Nee Voon.
I don't know what her problem is. I was in Acmar before this to take thumbdrive from Sean. Guess what she said, "Why you come?? You are not in this school also lah!" Oh... So what about those ex form fives? hmm some other students who left the school? Aaron? Shahriman? All that fellow mates? Who left and came back, why didn't you say it to them? Why only me? Must you be such a bitch? XXXX you can go tell Nee Voon all you want. I don't give a damn to her. I've kept something about her for a long time.

You are just a bitch who goes around showing that you're like a whatever. But to me, you're just a moron. Even WMY is not as bad as you. I don't mind her calling me gay all that. You insult me in every way. As I talk to Sean, you'll show your fucking smelly ugly face. And turn your cold shoulder towards me and Sean. Like Sean is me when I talk to him. Just STFU and let me be whoever I am. You want continue being a bitch? Go ahead. I'll let you be a bitch for your life. Go to hell.

And Sean. Your turn.
I don't know what matters you nowadays, you changed your MSN, yeah obviously it's because of that, right? I don't mind but I want my RM 18.40 back man. If you spend it, I'll kill you. Don't think that that I am in Samad now, I don't have a chance to kill you, I have 'people' there already. Don't play with me anymore.

My friends in Samad are all so much better than Acmar. Yes including Soxx Mint all. No offense, and I hope you guys don't take any. I'm trying to get along with the girls now. Guys I am okay with them already. I wish I could tell my biggest secret of my life here. But I don't think it's time, yet.

-=edit=-
I forgotten something..


Devil May Cry 3

Final Fantasy XIII. The one I made for Shawn. One of my favorite!

Gaara. Play play only...

Have to re-upload cause the previous one got mistake =X His name was Uchiha Sasuke, I mistaken him as Uchiha Itachi xD

And Devil May Cry. Special version ~.~

And I put up a new header. Ghost Rider ~.~ lululu. Might be making another one xD.