Monday, February 04, 2008

Fuh fuh... My modem busted on Sunday morning... Sigh... 2nd modem leh dammit. Now is my 3rd modem, my uncle gave it to me since he had extra. =P Lucky I went over to grandma's house to see grandma and uncle and aunt. His computer now ok =D Except that I might have to reformat for him, Sean, pinjam ur format disc for a while more, I need burn it. -edit- And here are the pics.. enjoy...
Pics from Sunway trip~ Thanks christy. You want to leech it just tell me, i give u the links to the pics. =D Give u a kiss for the pics. Muackz.



Damn... can't take it, dizzy.







sorry Yee Ling, I rotated the picture and resize and it turned out this way xD Lazy to resize ady lar... haha




Spot me! ( I mean the bird. There is a bird somewhere... )

Most secret and sacred weapon...

Otter! Mint sure loves this animal.












Showing our arses to the camerawoman(Christy).

(L-R) Jo Yee aka Joey, Yee Ling, Keat Tong, Chun Meng (Joey's bro) and Me. Camerawoman -Christy...



Day time!

Night time!!

Sexy eh? Joking. Camerawoman told me to pose this way.