Friday, February 08, 2008

Well well well... Chinese New Year... This year is not that joyful as last year was. Not much of fireworks were heard unlike last year. Not many people here in my neighborhood prayed at 12am unlike last year. On the first day, no one came (sure la) so i woke up at 9-10 am and do somethings for my mom and then i slept again till 7pm like that... As I woke up, used the computer for awhile. Just to see my Perfect World how many percent (%) has been downloaded =D . Anyway~ a while later... around 8.30 I went to grandma's house already. Aunt from JB came back here. Still she can't give ang pow ... her husband passed away last year. Sigh... that man, I never talk to him much cause they live so far away, they only come back few times a year. Now that he is gone, I can't even get to talk to him! btw he looks like Mr Lee from Acmar Primary. His 2 son and daughter (another one working in SG i think) came and first time, SINCE I WAS BORN, I am meeting them for the first time. I got an angpow though, from a SINGH who is soon-to-be my cousin-in-law. =D he gave angpow, 5SGD = rm11. wakakakaka.

still something is wrong with my uncle's pc la. I was trying to reformat it for him... and tadaa.. fuck it, dunno what the pc guy did to his computer. modem also the pc guy lock it put fucking password. i couldnt figure out how, wanted to reset modem -.- but it was dark and i cant see the "hole" to hit the reset button.

and oh... reunion was on wednesday, received lots of ang pow on that day too. 1 bastard cousin married for 4 years ady. this year din give ang pow!! stupid Philip kor. Kick ur ass one day.

Just now my uncle came, now waiting for cousin only... dunno he coming or not. Hope he brings DENNIS ALONG! wait, sure he bring lor.... He's going back to his wife's hometown... hahaha. Dennis Dennis. Cute baby. and loves airconned room very much. he can't stand heat. like me lah... =D