Okie. So today school was kinda good. Sort of fun especially after school xD. Okay, so the day started with assembly as usually. But all the races are divided. Indians go that place, Muslims go the other way, and Chinese stays at the assemble area. We had a sort of like speech by a teacher from Sekolah Pandamaran Jaya, IDK what it was but roughly this is the school... So anyway, this fella talked quite a lot, in Mandarin, and I was sleeping since I don't know what he is talking about. Hey my Mandarin is not good okay... He took 2 periods away, wohooo~ no maths but missed the English class... Damn... And then it was Moral class, f***ing bitch teacher lah, everyone hates her, robot mouth... talks non-stop. Followed by recess, and I wrote a letter to Christinnie, Sean, your message is delivered by me through my friend. Get it? lol... Cause I was a bit of scared to talk to her larh.. I don't talk much to girls (except WMY, Yana all that and so on...)
After recess was.... what le arh... i don't remember ... damn. so all the way to after school, it was like a rest... oh! after recess was History and then BM 2 periods and freedom. After school, I met a teacher at the office, she was kind of in charge of M.S.S.D Klang. The sports thingy lah.. I was trying to see if I can represent my school in tennis... But too bad, the person who wanted those names in my school for tennis is not really accepting any names from school anymore. So I'll try to represent my school later at night, to see if the Klang Club or M.S.S.D got can let me represent SMKSAS or not, if not I'll represent Acmar, if not acmar, then I play for fun lor.
After that, my cousin thought I went home, he got frightened, he came into school and saw me, wanted to whack me too. Then I decided to go SMK Bukit Kuda, the all-girls school behind my school. People say they are pretty -.- which is not. Anyway... Wanted to find Tricia, argh, can't find... haha, nvm pm you in msn later... my mom was waiting -.- I got scolded together with cousin. Ha ha. Hmm.. I have a doubt but I ain't telling yet =D
And oh... I can get a handphone already ~.~ lulu... free hand phones. Lalala. I finally getting my own (but sharing with sis.) With CAM and MP3 Player toooo... My mom also getting new one. Huhu~ New phones... But I ain't putting up any pics I've taken. Unless its a trip to somewhere or whatever that is appropriate.

