Okay, sorry for not blogging, my 3rd modem is officially dead now. Tested by Ee Theng and me(at uncle's house here now). I wonder what happened to my 3 modems. Why all of them die in the same horrible way??? I got kinda frustrated.. When you can play a game, the modem dies on you, (cause i needed to download a file) and now, that I have internet connection, the game cannot play. WTF??
Bah, just leave it lah.. go home reinstall. Anyway... About my graphics card, I'm also frustrated about it. I RESERVED already, but the person went and sell to some sick bastard who sapu-ed all the few of it. When I reached, its gone. Damn... now I am waiting for tomorrow, collecting my new 512MB ram from Ee Theng. Weeeheee... 1GB ram already. Just add graphics card and my pc is good already. Pwned Sean =D
Ian > Me > Sean.
Ian's pc specs:
Intel Core 2 Duo.
nVidia 7300 GS (i think).
1GB RAM.
-gaming-
Mine
Intel Dual Core
nVidia 8500 GT
1GB RAM.
Sean's
Intel Pentium 4
nVidia FX5200 (old GPU! LALALA)
1.5GB RAM
Haha. Sean...
Anyway, went to Ian's house yesterday, reached around 8.30-8.45... In the morning of course, he went to eat outside, I just go in and reformat his pc since its officially dead too. Reformatted his pc, then the sound system got prob. Really cracked our heads till want to die.. Had no choice but to call his cousin, who coincidently had the same name as I do (my English name). According to his cousin, he told Ian to uninstall all and reinstall again, so we did that and there was SOUND... but after we restarted pc, no sound again. Tried doing the same thing, reinstalled, restarted, woohooO! the sound is still there!~ We blasted the room while playing Need for Speed Most Wanted. Yeah, Ian went crazy when he saw it is play-able. Its been 2-3 years since he bought it. Lol. I know its very long time ago. =D
Okay... i Gtg mom's calling asking to go home. Dunno why she want go home so quickly.

