Photoshop = 1GB
RO = 1GB
Perfect World = 2.4GB
PerfectWorldInstaller = 2.21GB
and many more which i can't remember.
Anyway, last night wanted to blog but too bad was too tired and fell asleep. And my aunt came last night too. Yesterday and usually, the last day of new year, will be the most people come visiting my home. Don't know why... cousins, El, Tim, Vinnesh..., err.. Khai Xing and...?? no more... and few of my uncle aunts, my 5th uncle.(dad's side) came. and wella, happy day.
I also went to Sean's house after 2 of my uncle's open house. And I overnight but I forgotten to bring my jacket. Freaking Sean will drag the whole blanket in the middle of the night and he really did. So I woke up kicking his ass... but he didn't take notice cause he's dead sleeping. Haha. His connection is fucking worse than mine. from 6pm - 9am (9am cause i woke up that time) during that time!, the internet fucking kept on DC-ing. You guys when you're using, try pulling out the telephone cable and see what happens. =D Fucking TMNET. GO jump down from KLCC la.
Ok havta leave for school now. Tata.
-=Edit=-
Sean, I did a GFX following the TUT. Here it is... Soxx, Mint, your favorite bassist.

