YAY.
I bought my DVD-ReWriter already ~.~ lululu. So ermm... Its a Samsung one... cost 99bucks cause got promotion, quickly chiong go buy!~ but dad sponsor punya lah... i extorted him. He wants to smoke, he give me 100bucks. now he still owe me some money for my PMR results. Though it's not that good, he is still satisfied.
Now I am waiting for Wing Yow, what is the price of nVidia 8500GT you're about to sell? Cause Parkson (ConTech @ Digital World) are selling cheap. around 260 bucks, if you still don't get the price, I am going to buy there le.. Make it quick ~.~ Don't rush but I need the price quick only...
Now I only have to save money for Disk Drive and RAM. Disk Drive I'm planning on upgrading another 80gb or 160gb. RAM add another 512MB. These 2 will cost me around 300-500. Sean, how much was your Hard Disk Drive? But roughly that'll be the cost. Without graphics card, most games also can play... Hmm... yesterday was rather strange, when I don't want to buy games, they have million of stocks, when I want to buy, all the shops say, wan liao or dah habis. wtf... later going to somewhere else and find again.
and also... i was at grandma's house again. fix uncle's computer. dang. i scanned the pc and got at least 7 trojans including 1 trojan downloader. and also installed Nero 7 Smart Suite that I got from the DVD-ROM that I bought, (they give free you know... they as in the samsung company) Hmmm... And also downloaded Windows Media Player 11 -cracked- for him. Windows Media Player 11 is a must use cracked version. If not your WMP will be useless... Due to validation thingies if your pc is not a genuine. But I no need worry... My pc is genuine =D. Anyway... Got some stuff from uncle for fixing his pc. I also suggested him to upgrade, but only going through me cause I am afraid people will cheat him. I don't want him to be cheated again. This is a good start............. getting something just fixing some small matter. But I won't become a computer technician lah... I'm planning for Multimedia Design... Those graphics designing. Who knows Tatsun Hoi? He is the founder of The One Academy. Currently he is around 50-65 of age. Haha. Go google his picture lah.. he's quite handsome in his early years. Oh.. maybe he is 40-50 only... He established TOA @ 1992 around 25-35 years old. Dammit just go find his profile at WikiPedia larh. I want sleep again.

