Saturday, February 23, 2008

I know that I am wrong dude. I now apologise for "intruding" your MSN without your knowing. And I didn't expect the outcome to be this.

I don't know why I am always rushing to do something WITHOUT thinking of the consequences first. Maybe because I hate liars?(eh Sean, no offense) So I just 'chiong-ed' to "report" the case to that person. And I got this as a result.

I AM SORRY, I HAVE DONE A MILLION THINGS WRONG. TO EVERYONE WHO KNOWS ME. YEA, INCLUDING GIRLS. NOT PORNO LA. BUT SUCH AS TELLING THEM SOMETHING THAT ISN'T TRUE. EVEN THAT XXX XXX CASE IS A FAKE (soxx you should know who). I DON'T LIKE HER. I'M BULLSHITTING ONLY.

I just can't take it anymore, I'm sleepy now. I have just learned something from people whom I don't know, THEY thought me how to do reflection on words using Photoshop. But I am now lazy to do GFX. I'll be going out later around 7pm. To buy my DVD-RAM/ROM (i dont know what) and to buy Need for Speed Pro Street. And also wait for my friend to tell me the price of nVidia 8500 GT that he is about to sell me. Damn, Wing Yow fast lerh... I need it quick xD I want all to come in by this weekend if possible.

I miss these times... This was 2 years ago at Sean's house during Christmas (I think).



And I have to ~~ to~~ rest cause yesterday's tennis class was terrible. We had had intensive training. MSSD Tennis is coming soon, coach wants us to be able to play a game ASAP. I can play just that.. My shoe's sole is torn =.= Damn... Tennis coming~!! Have to go to condo @ Khai Xing's house there to pinjam tennis court to play with friend after exam. Or probably, Sean Tan, if you have time, we can play together again, practice more~ you are a good player, you pick up fast.