In the morning, woke up and bathe, cause I planned on going to Ian's house but he said he won't be at home. Damn... So I went out when my mom wanted to fetch my sis from tuition. I followed but my plan is to go to Sean's house then. Called him and told him. About 5minutes later I reached. Of course, I brought something that I can play at his house, my guitar. Yeah, we played a lot of songs ( is it -.-? ),... he thought me a song that I've been trying for long time... looks like he doesn't need a teacher to teach him guitar, he can learn by himself -.-
Yui - Goodbye Days
Start of with 2nd fret on G and D ( I think -.- ) just the middle 2 strings. strum up up down-up. then change to E chord, and play up-down-up up-down-up. and slowly learn lah... I only tell this part. And throughout the day, Sean was frustrating about his pc having spyware or watever crap -.- dunno how he kena also, sure watch porn till kena. hmmm now im working on the first verse of the song, but still cannot get it though, i need sean's speakers.
hmm anyway, back to monday. on monday, i forgot about school's event but, at afternoon, went to Parkson, asked for the GPU ( 8500 GT ) whether it has arrived or not, yes, almost... -.- at night when i was sleeping, the fella called, telling me the GPU arrived. I got surprised and got out of bed, got out of the room, told my dad, "Pa, take me go Parkson, I want buy my thing." He just say later. Lulu... And now I've got it woohoo!! nVidia 8500GT SLi. =D From my games, zero to hero. Pics are below.
Oh, Theng, thank you too for buying for me another batch of RAM, now I have 1GB RAM + 256MB GDDR2 128bit 8500GT + Dual Core xD damn chun. Can play all sorts of game. I might consider trading this graphics card for 9600GT too. lol... anyway, that's all about it. And oh, I finished Need For Speed Most Wanted in four days! FOUR days! LOL.
After Sean's house was tennis. Damn it was raining. But drizzle only at first. In the end was raining heavily.
Lamborghini Gallardo - front -
Lamborghini Gallardo - back -
Mercedez CLK 500 - Front -
Mercedez CLK 500 - Back -
currently downloading Vantage Point. And the pictures are the quality of my graphics card. But its a bit of choppy cause I put my graphics card to Performance mode that time... Nice eh my cars? I want the CLK 500. McLaren looks suckier than CLK 500. Anyway, who wants Vantage Point, give me empty CD or DVD, I'll burn it for you guys. Gotta go bathe, im smelly ~.~

