First reason - He was holding onto the container trailer's metal rod, as you can see on the trailer, the middle bottom there's got something like helicopter's "leg", right? Yes, his left arms was holding onto that metal-railing crap thing. He didn't die in a way that the trailer went over him or whatever. I didn't read the newspaper as it was in Mandarin and which I can't read at all. Oh btw, I shall find a picture that looks almost alike to the motorcycle he was riding on. And it wasn't him riding the bike, he was the pillion or watever (the one sitting behind). His friend was taking the bike but somehow crashed/collided with the trailer...
The bike somehow looks like this. Anyone that has Nanyang Paper printed on 14th March (friday) will be able to see this news. Sadly...

Why must he die at such young age? I believe the bike wasn't speeding else the rider will die too.

