Attention... Every Friday starting next week, I will be home about 2.30 or 3.00 pm. So I won't be able to go to Acmar already on Fridays now. I've got Christian Fellowship to go, going with friends, bringing guitar, all of us are guitarist. =D We have bassist. And drummer. Sort of like a band in the school. And oh, sorry to teachers in Acmar, I can't get back to Acmar anymore as I have to stay with my school to be the school's guitarist. Don't know why already... someone told me that I have to be able to play guitar by next year. I don't know why lah.. but oh well,... Just stay... Hopefully I can get an electric guitar by then.
School today was... okay, missed some classes as the teachers are ... busy with the kawat( drill ) for tomorrow's Prize Giving Day. The Red Cross, Scouts, Girl Guides, Fire Fighter and Savers Cadet and as well as Police Cadet will be doing their drill tomorrow. I was asked to go but as I had not enough practice... so... I won't be going. Hahaha. Whole Maths period was wasted cause the teacher was doing something for Maths and Science Society and I have to.. help with the music -.- damn... Monday, must bring 'Requiem For A Dream by The Kronos Quartet' for our fat ass Principal. I don't know why for we had to do this.
I'm having gastric now... Of all sudden... I am sleepy too... Stomach ache due to slight of food poisoning gua just now school's recess. Will go to sleep. Tonight got tennis. Hahaha..

