Sunday, March 30, 2008

Woo.. back to blogging. About yesterday.

Woke up at 7.15 ( slept late on Friday ) got late to the Stadium for Acmar's sports day. I was there from 8 to 1.30 and went to Ian's house. Stayed for about an hour or two. And started my journey walking to Sean's house ( approximately 3km away ). Walking down the hill, walking up the hill, crossing highway =D , walking in a lonely street and almost got chased by a dog (damn!). Reached Sean's house and gave him a surprise. He thought it was his dad knocking on his door. Hahahaha.

Stayed at his house till 7pm and went for dinner. And I got home around 8.30, Sean's dad sent me home, before reaching home, Sean was too desperate to see his wife-to-be's house, so I led his dad to her house and now Sean knows where she stays =D (isn't it easy to find her house, Sean?). Used the computer till 12.30 am chatting with someone and was surprised that someone could online at such late night. Thought he/she would be sleeping already. Thought that someone something that he/she always have on his/her computer. And chat and so on.

Around 12.25 I already got sick of computer, passed the computer to sis, she used a while then off-ed. I was watching TV then. About .. 12.45 am.. I went to take my shower. Came out continue watching TV for 5minutes or so and went to sleep. And right now, I'm fixing my effing computer. So many programs are not installed... zzz

Chao. Sean tell your dad, thanks for the dinner. It was good. =D Peace out.