Okay, just got back from school as well as Christian Fellowship. School had nothing much today, just that there wasn't any much of studies. Let me just get to after the recess during school hour..
Went back to class. Sat for awhile, then our Maths teacher came and bili bala ask us go to -what- dewan fortran. They got some speech from someone who writes books. I dunno who the heck he is, and heard that they are going to sit there for 2 hours. ( about 3periods of classes ) damn, thats so long. So I ditched that speech thing and went to Science Quiz thingy. At least I am not at the hall to listen to the lecturer ( heard that he blasted a lot of people )
Okay, stayed around at the Science Quiz place till 12.15. And got back to class to pack up. Pack pack pack, bell rang, got a bit nervous == cause of the CF. But anyhoos, Shawn finally came, and we went up. Met Mrs Pushpa Devi . Got into the room, chat with friends awhile then got the worship done. Sang 3 songs to Lord, and of course I can't play the song yet as I have not heard the song before. Okay, when it was around 2.40, the girls that Mrs Pushpa was waiting arrived. It turned out to be, students from Bukit Kuda. Damn... Six of them, I know two only as I heard their names but only one that I heard and another one is a girl that I know, they are Mellisa/Melysa/Melisa and Michelle C. =D And I know Michelle from the BBQ party. I was like, WOAH o.O Michelle. Hahaha. Whatever it is, I am hungry now. Freaking hungry. Going for CF again soon.
Gotta go eat, then sleep while waiting for EuphRO2 to finish download =D

