Friday, May 02, 2008

Ahh I just woke up =P Okay, so last night, I've got tennis @ 9pm. Came back at 10.45. I left my pc on again just to download One Piece =P episode 351 ~ so fast larh Toei/FUNimation/whoever releases it~. Thanks to INP ( InstantzNoob Production ) for the quick release too and the MPEG-4 format/quality.

Hmm... Like I said I just woke up.. was it a nightmare? or should i call it sweet dream? damn... i dunno which either. But I don't wanna talk about it cause I find it sweet~ (: So anyway, I skipped school again and yada yada~ Slept from 1am till 6.45. Went to the loo and do w/e I have to do. Came out and fell asleep. My mom came and woke me up but I told her I was too tired to go to school. My sis, and both bro... ALSO CAME AND WAKE ME UP ARRRRRR... and also my dog.. barking all night long... If I were to go to school today, I will sleep in class too. So no difference if I go to school or not.

Exam is starting next Tuesday which is the 2nd day of exam, kicking-off with Bio paper 1 only. Damn, on 3rd day is Bio paper 1 and 2... And the rest I dunno. Can't wait for Physics paper~ My favorite subject =X

Some guys from iZZi is coming over and I'm gonna stop blogging. Gonna be busy. Ciaoz.