Saturday, May 17, 2008

I'm having a good laugh right now. 3 ku ( mother side uncle ) is online and webcam-ing with me, and I added Heng Kian, and my another cousin who lives in Johor. My uncle showed the chocolate cake he made, my mom and other siblings saw and laughed, Here's the converse:

Blazer says:
tell your mom, this is the chocolate cake i make

[ ZeFF Ng ] ` I'm a bassist [Coming Soon]~ Weeheee~~~~~~ says:
为什么黑黑的? [Translate : Why is it black?]

I cut it short to this part only. Hahaha, uncle was laughing away when he saw this message. And I update now cause Mr Alex Mak asked me whether I was gonna update my blog. And I'm here updating Mr Alex. Just completed downloading MapleSEA, gonna chiong ady... And just watched One Piece episode 352 and 353. It's an UBER ANIME~ One Piece FTW!!! Gonna wait for 354. Okay, I'm gonna go shower and sleep .. maybe not sleep, I've slept from around 2.30 pm until 7.40. Okay, gonna leave the pc to download Elfen Lied manga to download, anyone who wants to watch Elfen Lied, I recommend you to be 18+. Violence and nudity is in the show. But it is very nice. Ciaoz.