Thursday, May 22, 2008

This is some damn shit everyone in Samad needs to know! this post is made specially for Samad students only, Acmar... well Alex only knows this guy... Okay right after school, Wing Yow, Khai Loon, err basically all classmates lah, went home, I'm left alone with my cousin, okay, here's the thing, you all know Choong Her, right?? Okay, he is damn in love with Lau Li Sa, form 3 girl. And I saw with my own eyes XD He asked for her number and she told him she doesn't have a phone, hahahahaha, poor you Choong Her, fail miserably. ): Man... Wing Yow, better spread this lor. Even to BK, err I spread to Acmar. XDDD

Okay, I'm off to chat with my beloved. Tata. Love SaMaD! SAMAD ROXX ~ With all the jokes... Hahahahahaha.

Oh btw, Wing Yow was LHAO (laughing his ass off) when Jason and I were "debating". Cause I said something bout asshole and bla bla,... Hahaha. Wing Yow, spread Choong Her's love news in your blog, your blog is the.. can call FOCUS POINT of Samad lah.. Hahaha. =X