Saturday, June 14, 2008

Who wants to be tagged, go on ahead. I don't have the time to find people to tag =.=" But I'm gonna tag 1 person, it's Sugene a.k.a Sky! XDD

1. Six Things I'm Passionate About
Guitars.
Computers.
Her.
Samad.
Art.
Maple Story and RO2.

2. Six Things I Say Too Often
damn ass.
F you lah.
i dunno.
lame -answer/question/ass.
n00b ass.
you blur ass.

3. Six Books I've read and still reading.
Jalan Ke Kubur.
Bukit Kepong.
There's this book I couldn't remember the name..
None already (: Haha...

4. Six Songs I Can Listen To Again and Again
Simple Plan - Perfect.
Lifehouse - First Time.
YUI - Goodbye Days & It's Happy Line.
Panic! At The Disco - Nine In The Afternoon.
My Chemical Romance - I Never Told You What I Did For A Living.
Evanescence - Bring Me To Life.

5. Six Things I've Learnt In The Past Year
3S are n00bs in CS - Those who claimed themselves as a pro.
Never be too arrogant (:
Ears must open bigger! (sometimes ppl call me like not even a metre away but I still don't hear them)
How to install computer parts, not those easy to install RAM and Graphics Card.
Choose friend wisely.
I hate n00bs.

-edit-
This is Michelle from SMK Convent right? OMGosh. And the Indian girl too!
Inter school Christian Fellowship Rally @ Sukan Kompleks Pandamaran. It's gonna be damn nice!! We have concerts and yada yadas.

Video made by us, the ISCFs.

Venue: Sukan Kompleks Pandamaran.
Fee : Free
Description : just come lah... Hahaha