Just to update... It's 5 in the morning >_> I did not SLEEP. Mapling mapling xDD Anyway, went to Sean's house to meet Sugene again. I had to fetch Theng again. When we arrived, Sean wasn't home, he was in school collecting his report card. Waited for few minutes while I was playing my maple, and bla bla happens. I'll just point out some funny things that happened, Sean and Theng (couples) were on the bed chatting, I was not looking and its obvious my back is facing them, they were saying things such as, "Don't touch here leh!" / "What you doing?!", and there's one that made me almost ROFLMAO. I couldn't concentrate playing =.=
Sean: Oi what you touching?!
Theng: Nothing lah.
Sean: Stop it.
Theng: Stop what??
Me: KAKAKIKAKA -in front of pc-
And my dad was actually down with dengue a month ago and I wasn't informed, now he still feel weak over the body. Daddy get well soon. That's all I want to update on.
To Michelle Chan : You rock. Leave me an offline message (when you're on and if I'm offline), I want to know what band you listen to (:
To Alvin, Wee Tat, Wing Yow, Chee Hong, you four peeps suck T_T leave me alone in Samad. Only got Khai Loon, Soon Siong, Zhun Shean to talk to... Well......... The BK girls too (maybe?) And for you four peoples, have fun since it's your "last day" in SMK Samad today. Have fun in BK.

