Sunday, June 29, 2008

It seems that after I transferred to Samad, a very harmful virus attacked all my friends, including one from BK. Excepting Tricia. It's called the B-Virus. It made everyone started blogging. Started from Zhun Shean > Wing Yow > Michelle > Alvin > Zhong Yan > Soon Siong > Chen Ei. Who's next? Khai Loon? Chee Hong is somewhere between Alvin and Soon Siong.

And today. I woke up at 9.32. Woke up, sat in front of pc watch my bro play Battlefield 2. One day I'm making a video of him playing and upload it >_> You guys will see how pro he is. He's only 11. And of course he suck at sniper. Whoever plays BF2 with me, watch out for snipers. One head shot to you and you're un-reviveable. Okie back to topic. I sat until 10 and I wanted to use for a while. I used until 10.30 and only realised I was late to go to GTA. No, not Grand Theft Auto, but Glad Tidings Assembly, church. I reached at 11.30, coz I sent my bro to cyber café, Godmode. Stupid Sean FFK me! Tricia FFK Michelle, so its all left of me, Michelle and Jia Shawn. Was hearing father speaking, and then who was the guy after father? I don't remember. I came home and soon fell asleep. And I got a FREAK dream. Well, I wouldn't call it freak.. And I would NOT post it here.

I don't have anything else to say. I'm off.

-edit-
the video of battlefield 2, it may look laggy coz someone spammed my msn while i was recording, and gamecam is a bit sot sot also at times. And the jet was only a show off. I wanted to do more than that. Such as 360 barrel spin, 360 loop.