Saturday, July 05, 2008

The days before Thursday was great except on Thursday itself. According to someone (i forgot who actually), said that our Chemistry teacher has heavy period. Lol. She HAS TO JUST BOMB YOU. We all didn't do our Folio, okay, our fault but does she has to scold people until like we're animals??

Cai Fen's case:

'cher: Cai Fen come here.
-Cai Fen goes to her-
'cher: Don't stand there lah! Come this side.

Wing Yow's :
cher: You got no brains??
Wing Yow: -bombed & GG-fied.-

Zhun Shean's :
cher says to amirul : Look at Zhun Shean, pura-pura (pretend) belajar saja.
zhun shean: -nothing to say-

mine: I forgot. Seriously.

-Something went wrong with my post. So I wouldn't type it out again. But I added some different things.

I bought another set of strings and my mom scolded me. xD Hahaz... 0.11 isn't that good though... 0.10 is uber good. I love it. Anyways... I shall continue my maple now, (it's still on since 11 until i came back).

My compound.
-Side view removed
The puppies.. xD
All sleeping.
Wonder what he's doing.

Leona Lewis versus Kelly Clarkson - A Moment Like This.


PS: Go listen to A Moment Like This by KC yourself. I won't upload the video here.