This is Michelle. She is the cutest among all the Samad peeps ( she's ex-samad ). Small sized and friendly Lol. Anyway, Michelle, you're going DOWN! I'm gonna make you shorter than this. And plumper. xDDD No more brownies for you if you spam again. Tell your friends thank you for commenting on the brownies.
Freshly delivered puppy( close up ). I'm not joking, I saw 'her' getting delivered by 'her' mom, I was watching the process of puppy delivering and I've learned quite a lot today.. About delivery.
During delivery (sorry blur, was under my dad's car taking picture.)
See that shine on the puppy(black)? It was just delivered.
Bak chang, this picture was taken long time ago...
A puppy compared to my palm. Big? Small?Let me start talking about today in school, I really loved today. And before I start talking about it, in the post, if it contains anything that you would say 'Vee Veen/Jeff so perasan lah', please don't, I heard it from a girl. Hahaha. Here it goes :
Morning, I woke up looking at my phone and it was 6.53, yes I was damn late. But still malas want to sleep. But no matter what, I still have to attend school. Reached school at 7.15 but I cabut to 7-Eleven to get my "drug", that keeps me awake during class. First lesson to second lesson, Pn Khor wasn't around, damn her. 2nd period our new discipline teacher came in for relief. And our Civics teacher suck, doesn't know how to teach, comes in and say, "Saya mahu kamu baca muka surat XX dan buat soalan XX." What the fuck? This kind of teacher? I'd rather walk out of class. Cikgu Izzat was much better than him, friendly, good at communicating, not arrogant, but he had to leave to further his studies, best of luck Cikgu.
And now... English class for 2 periods and later recess, Pn Tamil Chelvi ( english teacher ), made a game/activity, more likely a shereath[sp?](the game that you play without saying anything), but this time, we have to draw it, instead of acting it. Was kinda hard larh... Haha. And it was recess, everyone didn't know what to do actually until Cikgu Soo (chinese guy) and he instructed us. 4Platinum and 4Emas went over to BK for some 'Majlis Perpisahan'. Amira gave a good speech and Alvin gave a funnier and sporting speech, kudos Alvin. And right after BK's (was that headmistress, Mich?) finish giving her speech, Michelle came to me and said the brownies I gave her only left 2 pieces. I told her to finish it and not until 1minute she came and returned the tupperware -.- Damn... they finish the brownies so quickly. And she said some girls said the baker(me) must be hot. I don't know whether Michelle told them who baked it or not. And after that, I went to ask CH a question, "During this period when you were in BK, did you became more man or the other way round?".
-Photographing session. I jumped on Khai Loon to take photo but I slipped and I didn't take anymore, and then Jason's girlfriend, Sue Ann (according to Alex, Alvin, Jonny, Khai Loon, Mich), said all the Samad boys MUST take picture. I love standing behind but Wing Yow, KL, Wee Tat all too tall, I said I need to go higher and when I almost jumped on Wee Tat, Wing Yow offered his helped, TY Lex. -what happened then...?- went back to Samad with a big smile on the face. Our class monitor assistant, I asked him, you staying here in BK? He replied with,"Ya I'm studying here already." Went back to class at 11.47. Sat there like idiot with friends and taking pictures until 12.20, RING the bell goes. Time to go to Lex's shop, walked there with Soon Siong but Khai Loon ain't coming first. And yada yada, came home and saw my dog got 5 puppies already. And when I was taking picture ( I WAS FREAKING UNDER MY DAD'S CAR! ) my mom called me and when I looked out to reply her, and WHEN I TURNED back, another puppy is coming out -.- What the fuck. And that's the sixth puppy. The seventh puppy came out under my mom's car.
Today, I learned how a dog gave birth and what they do after giving birth, and I won't post here what they would do, experience it yourself. Don't say I'm selfish, I only want you to get the experience.

