Anyway... I woke up kinda early today. Don't know why. Just a short post. Nothing else to talk about, except yesterday's tennis. Sean was good (Sean Tan), had a stroke with him and yeah.. Nice game. Sweat a lot ~
You made me change
I have nothing else to say
I shall change like what you told me
For the past few days
I've been thinking over and over
I've never told anyone about what you told me
You want me to change, don't you?
I shall change, just for you.
I have nothing else to say
I shall change like what you told me
For the past few days
I've been thinking over and over
I've never told anyone about what you told me
You want me to change, don't you?
I shall change, just for you.
Ciaoz. Going to study. And oh
Panic! At the Disco IS COMING!!!!!!!! *tongue twists -ble bleh-* Can't wait.
Venue: Stadium Putra
Time : I don't know, should be 6pm - 8pm(starts).
Date : 5 August. Tuesday.
http://www.axcess.com.my/s_panicatthedisco.asp?id=3098733667508025324836235206691405753202
Panic! At the Disco IS COMING!!!!!!!! *tongue twists -ble bleh-* Can't wait.
Venue: Stadium Putra
Time : I don't know, should be 6pm - 8pm(starts).
Date : 5 August. Tuesday.
http://www.axcess.com.my/s_panicatthedisco.asp?id=3098733667508025324836235206691405753202
Seen this before? [Click to enlarge]
My music collection. From ORIGINAL CDs D:< Not pirated COZ I LOVE THEM ALL. Except LimeWire, LimeWire is only my "testing" subject, I use it to listen to songs that I'm not sure whether nice or not, usually singles.

