blow blow blow. (no, not blowjob.)
From behind, left-right.Wing Yow, Khai Loon, Zhong Yan, Chee Hong, Wee Tat's face gone, Soon Siong.
Front, Christine, Cai Fen (b'day girl) and Mei Wen.
D: Cake. If you don't know what this is, go to KLCC 88th floor and you should know what I mean.
Cut, cake, to, pieces.
Yes, hi Wing Yow. You look handsome. :D He looks like he's gonna burst into la
The Darkside Brigade.
What the f***? It's Mr. _____. I don't remember what you call it. It's a "hanger" for the real deal. Not this paste.
Cool eh?
Cai Fen's cake.
D: Elephant making her wish, becoming fatter and shorter than Michelle.
Chee Hong making stupid pose.
What? I don't understand.
Having a good sleep, eh?
Our shy-boy but when he gets "mad", you're done for. [Who took this picture ??? ZHUN SHEAN!!!]Woots. Great day today. Morning to afternoon slacking. Frankly, Friday has nothing much to do. It is Cai Fen's birthday and... she had her party after school @ the canteen. I didn't know about it until I got there.
First thing. Take picture of the cake and they lit up the candles, sang for her (CF) and we did a "drill" that she has to do, I think this is common already lah... Asking the birthday girl/boy to pull/bite out the candle from inside the cake. Chee Hong wanted to push her head down, but he did it too softly. It was my turn DD= I pushed and her face went into the cake. Everyone laughed and I thought she cried. D: Coz she squat [sp?] and covering her face which makes me think so.
Okay lah. Enough of CF. Now Alvin's turn. And I bet everyone knows about his incident. He kissed a fat girl's ass. [whoops, typo] He was playing basketball and trying to get pass Beng Chye or fighting for rebound, he got pushed by big sized Beng Chye and fell on his left hand(landing first) and Alvin is too heavy for his hand, causing his wrist bone to *CRACK*. Swollen when I heard about it and rushed to the office. Teacher made an announcement,"Pelajar Param___ sila datang ke pejabat SE-GE-RA." For more info, read Alvin's blog lah. Easier (: and detailed.
Alvin get well soon, praying for you a speedy recovery. And Happy Birthday Cai Fen. *plays The Click Five - Happy Birthday*

