Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's happening tomorrow. No wait... 12AM (this midnight). That time, I would have finished watching my TV. And going into bed. Before bed would be strumming my guitar to its rhythm. SMS-es coming into both phones, the 01xxxx6313 and 016xxx5066 numbers. I'm hoping I could sleep. And should I attend school, I would have to stay back to do some "training" by Alvin. Alvin, it had not better be tough, on the mentally part, others how hard I don't mind.

For those who know what I was talking about on the first line, first paragraph, and for those messages, thank you. I will reply (: And Jasmine please pass 'Pretty. Odd.' to my sis, I won't be going to Acmar. As for today, nothing much happened, except ... staying awake in class, without once closing my eyes, incredible, and Wing Yow is always saying this,"Who got CAMERA!?? It's unbelievable to my eyes!! Vee Veen (me) IS DOING HIS WORK!!!!" and every starts to look at me.

Wing Yow, thank you for shouting that, I'm trying to change my attitude. And no more dropping Biology, but Chemistry. I just suck at Chemistry 'coz I don't know how it works. Nah, no more studies talk, Saturday is coming already, which is the ISCF Rally (no, not protest) @ Kompleks Sukan Pandamaran, starts 6PM. I want to dye my hair red, but my mom said,"Buy the spray enough already lah, stupid lah you, waste money buy red hair dye and then dye it black on Sunday again." Never mind, I'll just dye my hair during the hols during Winter.

Wing Yow, again, plan another movie >_> After we get our T-Shirts lah... Haha. Wear our class T-Shirts and go out. Probably Wanted or ... what are the latest movies? I don't remember... Invite all asses of Samad and ex-Samadians that we know. (we excluding me)

That's all from me. I got to go.