Woah?
Pretty. Odd. , woots! Thank you jasmine.
The puppy's eyes opened D:
-Nymph Production- aka Chee Hong's .
Cards from my classmates.
Special card made by Chee Hong, really creative.
Specially from Chen Ei and Cai Fen.
Zhun Shean Chaos Lord, Alvin Wind [assclown wrote, U r finally a teenager! :), insulting me! xD], Alex Mak Wing Yow, Jimmy Ng aka Chee Hong, Mei Wen, Wee Tat [my "boifren" in class], Chen Ei Banana, Cai Fen Elephant, Khai Loon DangerPro, Zhong Yan lil' Boy, Soon Siong ProVideoEditor, last but not least, Jason Chia aka Chia Ba. I love you guys.
The card that contained the name list who wished me.It's my BURFDAY!~~~~~ Oohhh I haven't checked my phone >_>! And as I checked, 3 messages, Nalini, DiGi and Alvin. Talking about DiGi.. f**kers ... I reloaded my phone on 7th as it expired on the 6th, on 8th, DiGi sent a message, "When you reload your phone 3 days before/after your birthday, you'll get xx% bonus credit-, and etc.-" Do you know how F-ed up i was when i saw that message? (:
Let's not talk about sadness and sorrow on my B'day ^_^
You know guys ( Platinum Samadians ), when I got the cards and you guys sang the birthday song to me, my tears almost roll down my cheeks. No joke. I have to hold it. F2. And here I'm saying thanks again, especially Zhun Shean who gave me those presents, really appreciate them. =D
The first to wish me Happy B'day was Cai Fen @ 11.53 pm (my time) and 2nd was Nalini. Others I can't remember. Sorry hahaha. I don't record the time you guys' wish me. I only wanted 2 things. They are:
1: 160GB HDD SATA
2: Electric or bass guitar + Amp.
That's all I wanted. And my dad is missing, he went out without informing us D:< I think he's avoiding me lah,... Since I always ask for a lot of craps. xD Tomorrow havta go to Kompleks Sukan Pandamaran @ 10AM to do the logistics ( arranging chairs etc. )
Thank yous to :
Phua Jen Ann
Eng Hock
George
Yann Hong
Jia Shawn
Cik Siti Hasnaa [teacher]
I'm off. Sleeping time.
6.40PM
I think I saw Phat Fabes [Fabian] of FlyFM's DJ and 8TV Quickie's host. Seriously, it might be him 'coz the FlyFM's Myvi Troopers were at Bukit Raja Jaya Jusco. Probably Fabes left and went to makan somewhere. He was at the cross-junction at Bukit Kuda.

