Thursday, August 21, 2008

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ICANTEXPRESSTHISFEELING!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEIDIOTSRELOADEDRM100INTOMYPHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Okay... Some idiot out there, reloaded RM100 into my phone, the new number.. It came about... 10minutes ago. I was still sleeping.. A message came, and you should know that when you've reloaded your phone, DiGi's number, 200, should send a SMS noticing you about the reload. And below is the "procedure" of me knowing the RM100. -I copied from my conversation with my god bro-

"apalah, pagi pagi mcm ni,... *ternampak nombor 200*"
"alamak! HP dah expire ke ni?"
*terus buka SMS dari nombor 200*
-terbaca :
Reload success. RM100. From SENGNTS D1317-SS001 21/08/2008 10:18AM 08082110562105

I WENT WTF as soon as I saw RM100!! YES RM100.

RM100 YOU KNOW!? Ok lah. Not much, but I ...~ Reload RM30 monthly. Now I can only reload after 22/08/2009 -.- swt~ Doesn't matter. Who cares. Not my PROBLEM~ WAKAKAKAKAKA.

When there's a will, there's a way.

First of all, I want to thank God [Kuan Yin Ma, Allah, Jesus, Buddha, Guan Gong, Tek Gong, and all other Gods who I have not listed, sorry I don't really know... But I still want to thank all Gods.]
Second, my mom for giving me this number. And it's my lucky number. Now. I chose this number coz it's very similiar to my beloved's.
Third... myself for waking so early [slept at 4am -.-] just to see the message. XD

-Edit. I don't know where this picture came from.
Taken at:
14/8/2008 12:47
Some body!! Who is that girl on the left?? Geez don't ask me. I did not bring camera to school on that day itself, the same goes to my sis. And how the hell this picture appear? It looks like Cheyenne. But I don't know how this picture got into my camera.