Tagged by Michelle =/
1.If your lover betrayed you , what will your reaction be ?
They're a goner for life.
2.If you can have a dream to come true , what would it be?
Live alone without anyone else disturbing me doing my own things.
3.What will your dream wedding to be like?
No .. Leaving it to future.
4.Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Yes, I can't see them.
5.What's your ideal lover like?
Someone who is like 'someone'[Mich you know who..]
6.Which is more blessed ? Loving someone or being loved by someone ?
Isn't it the same?
7.How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
I don't care how long it takes.
8.If the person you secretly like is already attached , what would you do ?
Kill the person who he/she is attached to. [I'm a... bisexual]
9.Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days ?
Yes. Today, a car hit my dog, but still alive -.- I think the car was dented. XD Useless car.
10.Is being tagged fun ?
Oh yes, when I reply those stupid questions.
11.How do you see yourself in 10 years time ?
Guys guys guys and guys surrounding MEHHHH!!!!!! Whoops.
12.Who are currently the most important people to you ?
They are my computer, my guitar, my bass-guitar[coming soon XD], my lover, my family.
13.What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is ?
Michelle... Shorty, hot-tempered, kind and pretty.
14.Would you rather be rich and single or married but poor ?
Rich and single. I don't want to stress my brains out coz of poverty.
15.What's the first thing you do every morning ?
Wake up and sleep again.
16.Would you give all in a relationship ?
I don't know . maybe yes after kahwin.
17.If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick ?
I'll kill both and pick the third.
18.What type of friends do you like ?
People who can help me when I'm in need.
19.What type of friends do you dislike ?
Assholes, backstabbers, people who spreads *fucking untrue* rumor about me.
20.Tag 10 people.
- First person that comes to mind, Sock Wun.
- Vi Kern
- Jasmine/Jazmint
- Zhun Shean
- Michelle Quak
- Sugene! [almost forgot bout you~ T_T]
- Alvin
- Michelle [Must do it again!]
- Wing Yow [ Do this twice, since Mich tagged you too]
- Zhong Yan/Banana/Cai Fen
Note : This is only for Mozilla Firefox users, to enable your computer to see what my background is, do the following :
1. Right-click on the webpage[my blog] and select View Page Info.
2. Go to Media tabs. Or you prefer calling it.. Media button.
3. Let the picture below load finish, then you may close that "window".
4. Now your computer can view what is on my background already.
PS: Wing Yow, I can see yours already.

