Which means, Assassin's beliefs.
Gameplay, it's me lah.
Game description[sp?]
The first game in the Assassin's Creed franchise is set in 1191 AD, when the Third Crusade was tearing the Holy Land apart.
More info : http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/assassinscreed/index.html?tag=result;title;1
Next upcoming game on PC.

Grand Theft Auto IV aka GTA IV
Releases: Nov 18th and 21st, North America and Europe respectively.
Let's see... I might put up a GTA IV gameplay after it's released. :P Even though it's not released here yet and am certain it'll never be released in Malaysia, first of all, violence. 2nd, pornographic content, 3rd, drug abuse/trading. Last but not least, it's the top rated/best selling game on other consoles, PS3 and Xbox360.
All from me, for the moment :P I'm off.
Let's see... I might put up a GTA IV gameplay after it's released. :P Even though it's not released here yet and am certain it'll never be released in Malaysia, first of all, violence. 2nd, pornographic content, 3rd, drug abuse/trading. Last but not least, it's the top rated/best selling game on other consoles, PS3 and Xbox360.
All from me, for the moment :P I'm off.
To Michelle
What's this?
And this?

