Monday, September 01, 2008

Too bored. Let me talk about what happened yesterday and some good place for foooooooood. yes, FooooooooooooooooooooooooooooD.

Morning, 8.25 my bro came in to the room with my handphone, he said 'someone*' SMS-ed. I saw the message. OMFG! I got out of the bed and barge into sis's room and telling her all craps in the message, herself jumped out of bed too.

* is El.
She said we're leaving for Lowyat at 9.30 and it's like 8.30..
Got ready quickly, showered, "pack up" and etc.
Called El and tell her we'll be a bit late, thank God, she said her parents went out to buy some things.. Reached there, her parents just came back in time. LOL. With their "real-fast" car. Got everything prepared in 5minutes and left off. Reached Jalan Imbi, and fly all the way into Restaurant Palace, the best Dim Sum place I've been to, fresh shrimps/prawns, fresh meats, longest Geoduck's "dick"[it's a suction actually] i've seen.. 1.3metres.

to Tommy Sim:
Damn, I saw a D man.. and that girl[around 20] is like omfg thin. Imagine it Tommy, imagine.....

carry on~ jumped into the car and dash off to the "scene" where they have so many things i want to buy.. Lowyat.. There, i bought a HDD, 320GB @ rm178 + the SATA cable. Now I have infinite space la.. too big... lol...

neway, saw damn lot of casings, i want the nVidia's cooler master!! it stands 1M tall. or more. well... no money to buy... next to buy is speaker and RAM. after that... i dunno much... what happened... but we[the guys] walked to pavilion to meet the shopping girls. =/

but now~ i want to thank the Lee family for taking me along to Lowyat [coz they blasted their laptop too] . ciaoz. no pictures :P I did not bring my cam.