Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Boohooo.. I'm really "sad" right now, just finished Armageddon, a 1998 movie. Wikipedia has the information. Man... I could've cried at the ending, seriously, if it weren't for my bro who loves giving fucking comments and asking fucking questions when I watch TV/Movie/Shows or whatever. It's like.. You're so into the movie, and suddenly some fuck ass just come to talk to you. You lose all the feeling you have towards the show/movie. WTF MAN! But still, it's fucking nice I tell you, downloading a -i think- 1992 movie, The Green Mile, damn, to whoever that watches this movie, you'll 100% cry. I cried at 0200 when I was watching this movie years ago, Form 1 perhaps? The Green Mile is a movie about a black guy (Michael sumthing Duncan) who was accused of raping and murdering two little girls, and was then executed on the electric chair. To those who wants to watch this, get it from me :D I'll gladly pass it to you on a THUMBDRIVE after I've finished downloading it. 15% at the moment. It's torrent anyway... :D Slowly download lor haha.

And if you want both the movies at the same time, provide me at least 4GB pendrive, 1.36Gb for Armageddon and 1.67Gb for The Green Mile, that makes up 3.3Gb, roughly. Anyway, I really recommend lovers to watch Armageddon. Probably you both(lovers) will end up the way Armageddon ended. :P Thanks for reading bout the movies. Going to sleep. Bio papers in 6 hours. 0100 now. Ciaoz. Signing off.

PS: Anyone's birthday coming up soon? Inform me on my Cbox, I want to improve my animating skills so yeah... Let me know and I'll try to make you a better animated picture than Jas Min's. Bwaahahaha.