Friday, November 07, 2008

So eff-ed up. God damn my Adobe Illustrator. WTF! Where is the fucking Twirl Tool. Mother fucking shit. Please don't label me as a graphics n00b, am not. The fucking tool, no, not that dildo/sex toy, but THE FUCKING TOOL, is just not there for me when I need it. Checked my computer, Adobe section, wherever, anywhere, still no results. I FEEL LIKE GIVING WING YOW a punch on his tummy, since it'll only rebound punches and kicks, and oh, headbutts. RAWR! And he wouldn't feel pain punched by me I guess. I'm way too weak for big guy like him =/

@!&(*#^!@()*#&)( I SERIOUSLY WANT TO PUNCH SOMETHING.

What the fuck lah... I'm really pissed. Gunbound problem, TS2 can't play coz I'm a freaking pure banana just like Ash, Wolf Team can't patch it up, Ragnarok Online 2 is just too boring for me at the moment... DevilRO the same thing.. something is wrong with the files... Hitman Blood Money is too boring even though I love it, Assassin's Creed, needless to say, I finished it, what's next? Nothing, Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142 is a lame game. The Sims 2 is just fucking too boring. WHAT CAN I DO?! With no God damn thing to do on the computer. All the songs I've heard til' I feel like deleting them all.

Pissed. Signing off, play guitar is much better, bought some wax for my guitar anyway :D Strings though. Prevent from rusting.