Sunday, November 02, 2008

During the Deepavali week, I couldn't get enough sleep. Or I just don't want to sleep. Stayed awake during the midnight by staring into "blank space" on the screen of the computer. Physics Paper 1 was easy though. But there are careless mistakes too. =/ Once during the holiday, was about to sleep, 0245 went into bedroom and laid down, couldn't close my eyes, took the guitar and played for about 30minutes, 0316 felt really tired, decided to off the lights and close my eyes. Still, I couldn't sleep, freak. Looked at my handphone, 0416 already. Coincident? 1 hour lol. Anyway, since I couldn't sleep, I switched on the computer again and started listening to music and strum along with the songs. Until 0630, my bro woke up and I gave him the PC, I went outside and took these pictures :
This
This
This
This
And this

This was taken today.
Click and see CLEARLY what is on the picture. This one the subject/object is in the middle of the pic.
Middle too.

Middle too, find it.

Will post a few videos later.