Saturday, November 01, 2008


Click on the picture to see the animation if seeing the picture like this and it does not "move". (sorry bad engrish, sleepy~ 0250 now)

I want to wish my blog-mate, never met her in reality before, anyway, Happy (belated) Birthday. I don't really know the exact date, but I guess it's on the 31st. :D I will make you a birthday "card" using photoshop.

Well.. I got quite some pictures I want to put up but ummm lazy-lah..

Made the "card" with Photoshop CS3 v10. 13 frames total. 15minutes to do. Simple one-lah.
This is the tough one. Click on it if it does not animate when you're seeing it.


EDIT. Holy cow, the pictures are not animated. Oh well, here are some links.

0300 now,.. nothing to do... Going into bedroom and sit down to play Awake by Secondhand Serenade, and this song, can shatter your wristla.. I play the whole song and I got cramps on my palm.

http://img129.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jasminkl7.gif
http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=alliancewl4.gif

i've tested the links and it's not animated, try saving the picture on ur computer and open it, if still doesn't work.. add me on msn so i could send it to u (whoever want's it lah)

email 1 : shaking_88@hotmail.com
email 2 : phantomkid@live.com
email 3 : 999@police.com.my <-Bullcrap
email 4 : Ultramanfan@ultraman.co.jp <-Bullcrap

and oh.. watched Prison Break episode 5, it's like OMFG... so kan cheong.. ep4 was more kan cheong than this one. and one thing i loved about prison break is, it is in High Definition :P HDTV lalalala. -run before someone gets the show from me-