For those guitarists out there, this is a great song, Awake by Secondhand Serenade. I've been learning this song for quite some time... So yeah, here are the tabs and custom chords, the chords are custom made by Secondhand Serenade I suppose. If you're not good at reading tabs, I suggest not to play this song cuz definitely you(whoever that cannot read tabs) will ask me what is this and that and yada yada. So, play this on your own.
Warning: http://coldfeet-92.blogspot.com/ is not reponsible for these damages : parental discretion is advised, abnormalities, death, computer crashes, house burnt down, getting sucked into the computer, monitor explodes, you get raped, your break/shatter your wrist bone, you cranked your ass and/or whatsoever. By playing the song, you've agreed to the terms and conditions above. Thank you.
Just visit this web lah. Blogger memang kacau. Ultimate-Guitar - Awake by Secondhand Serenade

