===============I can't italicize nor bolding or whatever to the post. Something is wrong with blogger.==============
First of all, Fall Out Boy is going to have ANOTHER concert in SINGAPORE but not Malaysia, on the 10th of February. And I was like, "What the ~censored~ is going on? Two years back, when Infinity on High was released, they also had a tour, ALSO IN Singapore, same case, not Malaysia. I wonder why. This time's tour is to promote their new album, Folie à Deux.
-to be edited in 1min (11.10 now)-
-Something is wrong with Blogger. But oh well.-
Hmmm, I was rather sad that Fall Out Boy is really not coming to Malaysia. It must be either, they are banned by Government or Malaysia has not much of FOB supporters. You idiots out there who doesn't support FOB, support them now. You'll never regret doing it.
Enough of FOB, no matter how much I blabber here, they still won't come. Yesterday was Samad's, well, most or some of the school's annual Merentas Desa day. I guess I am not as athletic as I was anymore,
I could run 400m without getting tired
I WAS a VERY good sportsman.
Now I'm like a snail, guess it is all because of studies interest. Photoshopping, and cracking head like I used to. Oh well, I will edit this post again. Going to work now.

