skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Have I no rights to be in bad mood? What the fuck.
Blogged with the
Flock Browser
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Me?
JeFFnG
Crazy bout graphics making, photography and games. Music freak. Life motto : No Music, No Life! Codename : PhantomKid (no spaces) Email : phantomkid@live.com or shaking_88@hotmail.com
View my complete profile
Links♥
•Alvin the Smart Arse/Sly Fox•
•Angeline•
•Aunty Mint•
•Banana Goes Cyber - Chen Ei•
•Cai Fen - Elephant•
•Chee Hong•
•Elaine Lee•
•Grandma Sue•
•Hyperactive Lady Yana•
•Jas Min•
•Kelly•
•Michelle da Shorthey•
•Miss Queenie Michelle•
•Psych PSE•
•Real Dead Blog - Kay Shean•
•Rejected Kid•
•Sean Tan da Monkey•
•Sean the Fatass•
•Socks the Strange•
•Soon Siong Chu Cheong Fan•
•Super Thin Girl - Tricia•
•Vyckurnes Vi Kern•
•Whay Ying•
•Wing Yow, Alex [woahs]•
•Zhong Yan Lil' Boy•
•Zhun Shean Maths-Maniac•
Test it if you dare.
Create your own Friend Test here
Am-I-Dumb
Am-I-Dumb.com -
The Dumb Test